Epsom Girls Grammar School , Auckland
From a period extending from 1994 until 2001 I was involved in a series of development and spatial studies at Epsom Girls Grammar School. These included:
- Developing an overal Campus Development Plan
- Developing a brief and a design proposal for a $15M Creative Arts Centre
- Developing campus reorganisation proposals for Departments
- Designing and constructing a new Music Department
- Developing a design brief, space programme and site analysis for a new Technology Department
- Designing modifications and spatial reorganisation of the School Hostel.
This work involved extensive analysis, programming and design of the School's buildings and spaces - much of the work of a critical nature given the School's small site and limited development and expansion potential.
Creative Arts Centre
Camous Development Meeting
A more detailed description and analysis will be available for download soon